CaravanClub.com.ar

El FORO de las CARAVAN - Este sitio contiene Reglas
Fecha actual Dom Ago 19, 2018 5:14 am

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 157 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Gracias una vez más Marcelo por tu atención hoy !
NotaPublicado: Jue Oct 11, 2012 9:48 pm 
Caravanero Experimentado

Modelo: chrysler caravan 2.5 TD S.E
Año: 2001
Localidad: Capital Federal
Provincia: Buenos Aires
Andaba con ese ruidito... pase por el taller
subimos la camio a la cosa esa que sube autos
ajustaste no se que tuercas ahí abajo, jaja
y chau ruiditos!!!
encima no me cobraste.
Y como si fuera poco cambiaste una manguerita de retorno de gasoil del inyector!!!
sos grosso marce...¡sabelo!
gracias por estas ayudas
es un placer ser cliente y saber que uno está "acompañado" cuando surgen
estas dudas e inquietudes
Abrazos a vos y a tu viejo !!
Gustavo

Asunto: Re: Gracias una vez más Marcelo por tu atención hoy !
NotaPublicado: Lun Oct 15, 2012 11:23 am 
Administrador del Sitio

Modelo: caravan 3.0 se
Año: 1997
Gracias a vos Gustavo por tu comentario y por confiar siempre en nosotros. :!: :!:

Repuestos Chrysler cel 1554162868 / telf 45443591
Envios a todo el Pais.
marcelog69@yahoo.com.ar

"Taller Saavedra"servicio especializado.Telf.45443591

Imagen
http://www.tallersaavedra.com.ar

MARCELO GUARDIA.(administrador)

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 19, 2012 2:28 pm 
Caravanero Nuevo

Modelo: caravan 2.4
Año: 1999
Nosotros tambien estuvimos por el taller , le sorprendio a mi esposo la cantidad de trabajo que tienen , como esta todo ordenado y prolijo .
Nos atendieron muy bien cordialmente y sobre todo nos dieron solucion a nuestro problema.
Lo mejor fue cuando vi en el taller una Gran Caravan 2008 con portones elctricos , con dvd y muchas mas cosas lo mire a mi marido y le dije quiero una igual a esa ajajaja.
Saludos para Marcelo - Raul.

NotaPublicado: Dom May 18, 2014 11:15 pm 
Caravanero Nuevo

Modelo: caravan 2.4 se
Localidad: alta gracia
Provincia: cordoba
Marcelo, te hago una pregunta de la pagina, mejor dicho, del foro... no se puede chatear en ningun lado con los usuarios? porque por ahi de vez en cuando entro al foro, y veo que hay usuarios en linea, pero no hay forma de comunicarse. Estaria bueno, para compartir ideas, momentos, datos, dudas, etc... exitos master! Sergio desde cordoba.-

NotaPublicado: Mié May 28, 2014 7:50 pm 
Moderador del Sitio

Modelo: Grand Voyager - 3.3 Rally
Año: 1997
Localidad: Neuquen
Provincia: Neuquen
Estimado, debido al mal uso que en algún momento se hizo de los mensajes privados, es que se anularon.
Lamentablemente, gente mediocre lo utilizó en beneficio propio.

Mi abuelo me decía que ignore a quienes hablan a mis espaldas. Le pregunté porqué, y me dijo: PORQUE NO TIENEN LA VALENTÍA DE HACERLO DE FRENTE, COMO UN HOMBRE.

NotaPublicado: Jue May 29, 2014 11:23 pm 
Caravanero Nuevo

Modelo: caravan 2.4 se
Localidad: alta gracia
Provincia: cordoba
? pero es cuestion de buscarle la vuelta... permitir un chat publico, es un golazo que se pueda tener contacto casi directo con otros caravaneros... no le aflojemos a la propuesta por algunos mediocres, hay que saber separar, pasa en la cuadra... estamos en contacto...

Asunto: cheapjerseys 0-15-0-15-236720 cheap mlb jerseys
NotaPublicado: Dom Abr 29, 2018 7:38 am 
Caravanero Fanático

Modelo: BMW 325
Año: 2016
Localidad: Sharon
Provincia: South Carolina
At the sound of 3, my right shoulder lunged into the tackle, and then on all fours with a side block, I started pushing the monster into the center of the line. Simpson told CNN before the verdict was read that he was "apprehensive.". One of them on this page I even like: "the polished oak surfaces of the furniture seemed to smolder like somber jewels." There are just too many.

A big team could fill up half the space. The burning sensation I used to feel after 15 minutes on my feet is gone, and the 30 minutes now go by easily. If people understood the notion of left when possible we have a lot less issues navigating QSM. I think if greed is to have any significance, it should simply be spending on that which isn necessary to survival, health, and psychological well being.

By this time I am at the 90 minute mark and I am more worried my screener will just disqualify me right on the spot.. They look freaking cool and I love watching them! More action.. Make her contribute a dollar to a 'yell jar'? I'm out of my depth for appropriate punishments for young adults..

wholesale jerseys As he approaches her, he takes off his shirt. The fans here acted the same way. "B," until we provide an alternative to bash them is Tant mount to a war on women. I not sure on your back story, and I certainly not a trained psychologist, but I imagine if you scared of being abusive, that a damn good starting point. cheap ncaa jerseys

cheap jerseys china "Increasing [an athlete's] calories by including a second breakfast helps in creating a surplus of calories relative to their high activity levels," says Stephanie Horvath, the director of sports nutrition at the University of Tennessee Athletics Department in an email interview. cheap nfl jerseys

But if the engine light is off, there likely won be anything to see by scanning the ecu. If we also take into consideration the post resurrection appearances of Christ to 500 witnesses, we must conclude they already knew what Jesus looked like. New England has surrendered 646 yards to wide receivers out of the slot this year, with the next closest defense (Tampa Bay) still surrendering 125 fewer yards.

cheap jerseys supply Another thing is that you absolutely want players to run content close to whatever level their characters are. I remember seeing him so drained. I think it a combination of relatively limited hockey interest in the state to begin with, and consistently bad teams year after year. cheap jerseys supply

cheap mlb jerseys Reporter: Tonight, a tiny Texas town, the site of a massacre. It just feels more sweet and yummy. Sometimes, I thought it tasted worse than prison food. "You are always. ON WITH THE SHOW!!!. The returns are seriously deminished. Louis Cardinals and the Kansas City Royals is a source of lore across the state of Missouri to this day. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys What do you think? It's a great set but has Lego gotten a little too off track with this one? Let us know in the comments below.. Stardust Dragon/Assault ModeAttack: 3000Again, lets start with the bad. I also think simply taking a bit of time each day to reflect on your own mood is important in learning how to recognize when you might need to seek help.. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys If you look at any other private server added species, you notice that they look somehow. And as you seen in a bunch of responses, it pretty common knowledge how to get around the button not appearing through CSS (which is the only way we can turn it off).. cheap jerseys

cheap jerseys supply As a congregation, we were are? all the better for it. In five of his eight seasons with the Titans, George carried the ball over 330 times. There are generally two reasons why people make sawed off shotguns: concealment and spread.. Between one third and half of the money in circulation was counterfeit, according to some estimates.1867 The role of the agency expands to include investigations of mail theft, bootlegging, smuggling and fraud.1894 The Secret Service provides part time protection for President Grover Cleveland after the agency discovers an assassination plot while probing a group of gamblers.1898 A White House detail is established to protect President William McKinley during the Spanish American War cheap jerseys supply.

Asunto: wholesale jerseys china 0-15-0-15-236720 wholesale china jer
NotaPublicado: Dom Abr 29, 2018 7:39 am 
Caravanero Fanático

You can think of it as a chain of events.. This update seven dreamliner you'll notice the blue skylight that we're excited to stipulate that out here at national space and those in. Sarcoplasmic Reticulum: Found almost exclusively in muscle cells, the SR is used to store calcium ions.

wholesale jerseys Now there are tons of vintage items, from housewares to clothing, supplies to jewelry. Keep in mind that when adding a new multiplayer feature such as this, you have to consider the knock ons that come with it. A separate oil tank pressure fed all moving parts requiring oil. cheap authentic jerseys

The developers of this website kept this section very user friendly and have listed these works by type. And that's the mean kind of formal medium of scholarship and this academic monasteries leaked iPhone. This is very annoying and immersion breaking, better to just use the 8k cache and increase your page file if you don have the RAM.

cheap mlb jerseys The owners do not hire the employees of a company themselves. Williamson. Just my two cents. Lawrence's skills would have made all of those achievements and more within his range.. This is big. Her children attended the same school, and she could not say enough good things about it. cheap mlb jerseys

cheapjerseys Time. San Juan Sounds sounds pretty good too in TBOGT, and I barely even speak Spanish. I hate and deny what I really am. I do not wonder why. Haven paid in 8+ years. I got to the point where I hated people just for walking in the door. George planned Arya to live through the end. cheapjerseys

If you spend $36 on the lottery and buy 36 tickets, you will, on average, win one time, and that winning ticket will almost always be of the $3 or $4 variety. The Grammy winning singer must report to prison on July 8 to begin serving the sentence for failure to pay federal income taxes for three years, followed by three months of home confinement and a year of supervised probation, the judge said.

cheap football jerseys I think that there is a difference between horror and dread and the show had plenty of the latter, not so much of the former. I spoke to Margaret who was one of the youngest rape victims and she was just overwhelmed with joy. Complaint: Every time I run on the National Mall in DC, people think I a tour guide. cheap football jerseys

Reeling from his wrecked dreams, Amidzic went into cognitive science to understand what went wrong. You will see "SYMBOLS". At below $25 shipped with one of Monoprice frequent sales, these are an excellent option if you on a budget or just want a new headphone to try out..

Good start is to add freefolk subreddit to ignored because it is subreddit made for leaks and i cant be arsed to read any threads with complains about spoilers. Your job is to survive in a post apocalyptic world teeming with zombies and hostile players.

seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url] He breaking a promise that you made together or at least he has hid it in the past. It's not about him, then, it's about you. With the help of a dietician, I now eating 2000 2200 cals a day and actually still losing about 0.5lbs a week. But thank you anyway, and you all correct when you say it better. seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url]

If someone bans your champion, they either don want the champion picked against them, or checked, that you are poor at that champion and then proceed to ban it, in order to increase the chances to win the game. I apologize.. The president is embracing an "us versus them" conflict involving politics, patriotism and popular American pastimes.

They're not in charge of their own livesThey have only a very limited ability to shape their own futures" (Pryor 58).. When asked about Israel Bernie yells shut up, shut up, shut up. Market indices are shown in real time, except for the DJIA, which is delayed by two minutes.

wholesale jerseys I considering at this point submitting a post to /r/tifu "TIFU by turning /r/jokes into /r/sad" 1 point submitted 1 month ago. Most American citizens don want to break their backs for crap pay. I appreciate that you didn like the answer, but your assessment is incorrect. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap jerseys supply I wish I was making this shit up. For now the only fix is to do a reset (press both buttons together for several seconds). He said anybody could go through the program, if they spoke Russian.. It remind me of those backdrop, you would choose at the mall with your friends cheap jerseys supply.

Asunto: cheap chian jerseys 0-15-0-15-236720 cheap authentic jerseys
NotaPublicado: Dom Abr 29, 2018 7:40 am 
Caravanero Fanático

And since consumerism is human nature, the only way to really minimize its effect on the planet is to reduce the population.. From humble beginnings in Singapore, Perumal rose to become a shareholder in a sophisticated, multi million dollar fixing syndicate.

cheap authentic jerseys It the same reason why the first thing one encounters upon entering a department store, is the makeup counter. In the Cuban Missile Crisis we had photos of the launchers and that ended up being true. The only place "The Searcher" feels noticeably incomplete is when the end arrives, perhaps out of deference to Priscilla's involvement (the couple divorced in 1973) or perhaps as a trade off for access to a trove of archival material. cheap jerseys china

cheap jerseys wholesale When I watched Pistorius train at the garage that morning, he had on traditional plastic prostheses that emulate the shape and look of biological legs and feet, which are what he wears for daily living and all activities other than running. Kaepernick's legal representatives issued a statement later that day saying thathe had been asked to attend by players but received no official invitation from the league, while leaving open the possibility of Kaepernick participating in the future. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap authentic jerseys Bernard/Teddy needs to really believe the hosts are dead for the plan to work, and "The Door" has something to do with how hosts are disposed of after destruction.. State Quarter Values Future Predictions:My forecast for the State Quarter Collection is that it will remain rather low in value for years to come. cheap authentic jerseys

If you watch the Spurs bench, every assistant immediately registers what happening and makes sure no one is leaving the bench. A loss won't do that here, so look for him and his posse to pull out a cheap win. I'd also venture to say that doing so removes a lot of the preservatives in the store bought stuff and it's probably a lot cheaper than buying baby food servings.

cheap ncaa jerseys Edit: seriously, it took 32 minutes for them to talk about Syria because they had to talk about Comey and Trump/Cohen/impeachment yet again. I miss you, yet a part of you will always be with me and for that beautiful gift I am so happy and grateful. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys Now nightmares, on the other hand, will happen early in the morning, usually between 4 and 6 am, which is when mine always happen, and when you wake up you'll usually remember parts of the "dream," or the entire dream, that was terrifying you!. The Nationals were 5.5 games out in the division entering Thursday."We got to play better baseball overall," said Max Scherzer, another 33 year old veteran. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys Vision is their primary sense followed by smell, touch, pressure sense, and magneto sense. It will be WORTH IT!BYAHBYAHBYAH 2,141 points submitted 1 year ago. That kicks back in over 30mph) is probably going to be ok as well; it the ones where you disabling it through the 5 sec hold, removing fuses or the pedal dance where insurance companies can legitimately claim that you were in an unsafe mode and as a result any accident is not something they should pay for, falling under the reckless driving category. cheap nhl jerseys

You might be the mother of a quarterback or just a sports fanatic, but no matter who you are you should find this article helpful as coming up with football scrapbooking ideas might not be as obvious as you originally thought.. But she thought. Obviously shooting way below the field limit which is 285.

But one we have had many talks about needing to find for her.. Now, we see problems with these machines all the time; poor calibrations, vote flipping, and potential to be hacked. It just so happened to not work out here.Before I get mauled down other Giants fans, remember that Ereck Flowers is strong.

cheap football jerseys To achieve increased access, standards will be dropped. If Mueller and the justice system do not find evidence that Trump was involved in collusion/obstruction of justice, then I will accept that finding and move on with my life.. That he was the un Jeb Bush and the un Obama worked to his advantage when he ran for president cheap football jerseys.

Asunto: cheap football jerseys 0-15-0-15-236720 wholesale jerseys
NotaPublicado: Dom Abr 29, 2018 7:41 am 
Caravanero Fanático

Lifelike baby dolls, on the other hand, don't usually cost as much. America won the right to independence and gained even more than they had expected, for the land between the Appalachian Mountains and the Mississippi River was ceded to the United States in the Treaty of Paris..

cheap mlb jerseys Fuck my life. 1 point submitted 1 month ago. Lindblom had six points. I feel like he should be 30. After Tyra banks. Having dropped out in middle school to join the workforce, they lacked the knowledge and education to get it perfect. About: I have always lived a life of making whatever i need, when i need it. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap china jerseys (That's why the vertical 2x4 posts are the orientation they are in the design). Honestly while Sylvanos is strong, it a way easier matchup once you realize that she so easy to juggle off stage because she going to DI inwards to recover. Use olive oil in Mediterranean recipes such as focaccia or pizza dough. cheap china jerseys

Obviously these things can enhance your massage, and feelings of well being, but it is not necessary. Whether it is industry or enthusiasts pushing the limits, it seems 100% is no longer enough, as the add ons become available and increasingly powerful..

Saul is also connected to the magical blacksmith god Kalvis. This fixed my Roku 2 and I have not had any problems since. The others were deflected by receivers or simply taken away by defenders. As I mentioned one of my replies below, there were occasions that past SK government was reluctant to help NK refugees in fear of breaking peace mood with North Korea and they have been doomed because of that decision.

cheap jerseys wholesale Their purpose for the building was to provide tours, and conduct meditation sessions with singing bowls. Look at these guys. It's obviously a tough time for him. He expects to graduate in May.. But the fact of the matter is, there are no rules that state you can't give people funny names or stir things up a bit. cheap nhl jerseys

Even if we were somehow "wrong" I believe that Faith in a cause as good as Catholicism provides the most true happiness and purpose in life that we can get.. So, because I can, I donate them a solid amount of minerals, energy and/or food possibly as a long term monthly deal hoping that help them develop their planets and get them back on their feet.

wholesale jerseys china Now I had no fear of going because I clearly felt Heartys presence all the time, and occasionally he had come to me in dreams or there had been signs to let me know he was about. I never said I was a fan of it. You must have easy access to the chicken coup and you should be able to shut your chickens out of the chicken coop while you clean it.. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap nba jerseys These outmoded laws are exactly the reason you see so few people of color north of the ship canal.I a white guy. I, on the other hand, expect the opposite. Macaroni Salad A Requirement for Any Respectable Summer GatheringWhen outdoor grilling, summer holidays, picnics, and family reunions come to mind, so does macaroni salad. cheap chian jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys Below are some ways that you can treat back acne.. Yes, this is my improved range despite it being shorter than what most tight people can reach".. I guess people thought JVR was going to turn into Darcy Tucker at some point during the first round.. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap football jerseys That's not a happy result by any measure and it makes college sound like a waste of time and money. As humans were basically scared of the uncertain and are drawn to people who can offer us a crystal clear picture. Listening to music late at night when I didn have to work the next day and a little vaping helped me get through those weird days and nights. cheap football jerseys

People often mistake the twirling and spinning techniques as flashy and unnecessary but in reality help to keep the weapons in constant motion, to help build momentum and power in strikes (as well as keep your opponent guessing).. If you suffer with any of these, or any other phobias, then feel free to let us know in the comments, maybe talking about it could help!.

Marks Spencer showed a significant improvement in its performance in the year 2006. By the time you have visited two or three stores, you are ready to go home. Approximately 90% of the bags sold in the outlet are specifically manufactured for the Outlet.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 157 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Siguiente

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas